ENJOYING THE SWEET THINGS FROM ABOVE...JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Monday, December 1

My two boys!

So I am working on my little monogramming business when I hear Christmas music BLASTING from our bathroom which is on the other side of the house. Shane is SINGING as loud as he can which for those of you who really know Shane...that is EXTREMELY loud! I decide to figure out what is going on and all the doors are shut from where I am to the bathroom which is uncommon. I get to our bedroom and all the bathroom rugs and towels are outside the bathroom and there is a strange wet dog smell. Then I walk inside and find this...
My two favorite boys taking a shower together.  Our 85 pound lab was not very happy about being scrubbed down in the tiny little shower with Shane.  Gave me a great laugh and hope it does you too!

6 comments:

Adam and Kristen (or doodle for some) said...

Haha. That did give me a good laugh. What a great picture!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is the funniest! Crys, thanks for the belly laugh... Shane too. So great!

Jodi said...

Thank you for making sure that picture was censored with the placement of the dog. :)

too funny!!

Kyla said...

Ha! How funny. Glad it happened in your shower and not mine. :) Hey, since you have your monogramming machine now... want to monogram 3 stockings for me? How much do you charge?

Kyla said...

Ha! Glad it happened in your shower and not mine. :) Hey- I've been needing to get our stockings monogrammed and wondered if you could do it. I just need mine, Alan's, and Ava's names put on them. How much do you charge?

Lucy said...

My three year old was watching over my should and now he's asking if he can have a puppy in the bathtub.