Shane got a new amp and microphone for his guitar so we have had quite a few little concerts in our house these past few days! Shane is a wonderful man to be married to and it is an honor to celebrate his birthdays with him! Love him!
Monday, December 8
I married a younger man...
By like two months! My sweet husband celebrated his 25th birthday this past weekend. We had my work party on Friday night, birthday party at our house on Saturday night, and church party on Sunday. All the while...my hubby got sick for only the third time since I have known him. He went to bed during his own party...poor boy had a tummy bug! So needless to say we are partied out...who am I kidding, at least until this next weekend! I absolutely love this time of year because of all the times you get to spend with family and friends!
Some friends playing games while Shane is throwing up in the back room...kind of funny now that he is better!
Brian and Shane blowing out their 25 birthday candles. Thanks Tara for making some great cakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I just discovered your blog--I love keeping up with camp people this way. Your blog is so upbeat and positive!
Happy Birthday Shane! Miss ya'll! And I love the new business you've got going. I want to order something once I know what the twins room is gonna need!
Post a Comment