I am telling you what...I have been a little sickly, slightly crazy at work, have a house that is a mess with the whole family coming in on Friday, and monogramming thread coming out my ears...and after saying prayers last night to calm my stresses...I awoke this morning to a phone call that school had been cancelled due to the ice. Man...did I need that! I was so excited and even did a little dance out of pure joy! I got to sleep in with Shane and spent the morning hanging out. We went outside and ice skated on the back porch...
RB had icicles hanging form his fur so he got to spend the day inside with me! I got to see what those two boys do when I am gone which looks a lot like this...Shane singing and RB just sitting and listening. I laughed at how content RB was with Shane singing!
I spent the day cleaning, monogramming, and taking lots of medicine...great day! I needed today and it is even simple things like this that make me thank God for his answered prayers!
Have a blessed rest of the week!
Crystal and Shane

1 comment:
i love it! man i miss ice days. hope you get feeling better soon!
Post a Comment