That is right I monogrammed some panties so someone could show off their Church of Christ booty! The proud owner, who I won't mention because she has her own blog, was excited with her new gift which made me very happy!
On Friday night we went and saw Beatlegras for the second time in a month! It is a bluegrass band that sings mainly Beatles music and they are awesome! We invited both of our parents to go. It was neat to have them both together which doesn't get to happen very much. We got to sit in the front row! For the last song they called some people up on stage to be the back-up singers. Cool huh? Not really because they called the least musically talented of the group up on stage...me. They hand me the microphone and then it hits me...I do not know the words to Beatles song. Everyone else in the audience does so I just start swaying and sweating really bad. Finally the song is over and I head back to be with my comforting husband and family who then proceed to make fun of me. My dad even tells me "You danced like a little church of christ girl, just moved your hips left to right without moving your feet." Haha! None the less it was a wonderful night with some great music, great food, and most importantly great company. Love you Spencers and Garners!

3 comments:
That winner's husband had the best laugh :-)
What monogramming machine did you buy? I have been wanting to get one too!
what monogrammng machine did you buy? I have been wanting to get one too!
Post a Comment