ENJOYING THE SWEET THINGS FROM ABOVE...JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Monday, April 20

Home Improvements

Shane has been up to his project self lately but I have to say I have LOVED his ideas!  He and his dad built this pergola thing in our backyard.  It is a patio-like covering that we will eventually have a trumpet vine growing over.  I really didn't know what to expect but was very happy with the end product.  They started on Friday afternoon and finished Saturday morning.  They are quite talented if you ask me!  I don't know how these Spencers know how to do everything! Cute little handy man! Finished product! Like Father like Son! They cut the boards to give it that creative flair that I appreciate! We also painted our last room so I guess you could call us finished!  While Shane was working on the big wall I decided to paint the inside of the cut-out...I liked it! We textured and painted...finished product! The texture was pretty...

6 comments:

Jenny said...

that's impressive!

Cassie said...

I'm impressed! I need to hire Shane to teach Austin how to do ANYTHING handy:) It's just not Austin's gift.

Jamie Thompson said...

That is so awesome. Tell Shane if he wants to build another one he can come on over to my backyard!

Jamie Thompson said...

THat is so awesome!! Tell Shane if he wants to build another one he can come on over to my backyard.

*Kendra* said...

Now we know who to call for home repairs..... I'm impressed! :)

The Timberframer's Wife said...

All y'all's projects turned out so beautiful, and I am so glad I discovered your blog!