ENJOYING THE SWEET THINGS FROM ABOVE...JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Wednesday, April 8

Cute as a Button Creations!

Well I decided it is about time to let the blog world know about my little business! This past November I bought an embroidery/sewing machine that I have had so much fun learning to use! I now have a little business that I do on the side and am loving helping people create gifts for their loved ones! So far I have done towels, blankets, pillowcases, tons of different bags, cloth napkins, aprons, burp cloths, any type of clothes...you get the point...the possibilities are endless! You can purchase things directly from me (both the item and embroidery) or bring me things you already have and I can add that special touch. Please take a look at my blog and contact me if I can help you in any way!

5 comments:

Jenny said...

very cute! what a fun idea! you have always been so talented with things like that.

the pregnancy is going great, it's exactly like the last one so i hardly ever think about it until the little girl starts kicking me! kate kind of gets what's going on but i'm pretty sure this little one is going to rock her world come august.

Lori said...

adorable, as soon as we know gender, you'll be hearing from me!!!!

The Shoes said...

Crystal! I'm so glad you found me! How the heck are ya? I will definitely be keeping up with you now...I'm adding your link to my blog right now! :) Oh, and your creations are super cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you!!! (I never know whether to write on my own blog or respond on the other person's blog when they leave a comment...its a lot more complicated than Facebook...haha!) Oh and I added yours and Shane's blog to our blog list if that's ok! I'm so glad to know you have one!

Bo and Marie Mechinus said...

lyla's burp cloth is SO cute, i love it!!!