Thursday, July 9
And we are off again...
Man it is already mid July...crazy! I have been home more this week than the whole summer and it has only been four days! My summer started with a trip to New York with my sister...it was such a memorable trip and I can't wait to post pictures about how much fun we had. We then spent Father's Day with both of our families out of town. Last week we went to Cancun with friends from church and it could have been the best friends trip yet! AND tomorrow I leave for my mission trip to Grenada. This is my third year to be a part of the Grenada team and somehow it gets better every year. Keep us in your prayers. I would love to post tons of pictures and tell lots of great memories we have been blessed to make this summer BUT I have to finish packing. Until next week please enjoy keeping up with our little family through these two blogs:
--------------------
Shane has been playing softball with the young marrieds from church. It has been so fun to be a part of the wife fan club each Monday night. Bryan, the coach, commentates on each game on his blog. Trust me...it is so funny...totally worth your time to read!http://gosoftball.blogspot.com/2009/07/greenville-hits-summer-swoondrops-both.html
--------------------------------------------------------A couple from our Grenada team is going to be posting each night while we are there. Keep up with our daily work and blessings we are seeing through their blog. -http://maxeymum.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
that team blog is soo funny. We'll be praying for you while you're in Granada.
Praying for you while you are away!
Also, I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the gorgeous receiving blanket you monogrammed. I absolutely LOVE it!!! You are so sweet. I am definitely going to be contacting you soon about monogramming some other things. What a great business!!
No new updates?? I miss reading your blog!
Post a Comment