ENJOYING THE SWEET THINGS FROM ABOVE...JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Monday, March 9

Sadie Spencer is her name!

I always tell people I married the most spontaneous person in the world...this is a great example! We were laying in bed last Saturday morning planning out our day when Shane said, "Do you want to pick out a dog?" I said SURE and were dressed and in the car within ten minutes! We headed to the SPCA and Shane picked out little Sadie right off the bat. Her past is unknown except that the she was a stray picked up by Collin County Animal Shelter who was going to put her down due to over crowding. Then the SPCA took her in and we adopted her...yeah! She is so fun! The groomer said she had to have been socialized at a young age because she is so friendly and well behaved. We got real lucky. I worked real hard and finally convinced Shane to have a pink collar (that is as girly as she is ever going to get!) I already love her and am glad we have a new member to our little family! RB and Sadie are best friends!  That is the main reason Shane wanted another dog.  RB is getting older and needed a friend to make him feel young at heart! Courtney and Sadie cuddling!  No matter how much I love her I am not a "you can lick or get any where near my face" kind of girl! She has an under bite...that is funny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

she is so cute,she almost looks fake! this is haley, i miss yall!