ENJOYING THE SWEET THINGS FROM ABOVE...JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Monday, March 2

TAKS...ugh!

We had a wonderful small group last night full of prayer.  One of the other leaders, Mike, pointed out that in the bible it never mentions praying while sitting on a pew with your hands in your lap.  I had never thought about that before...it is true...when you hear of people praying they are standing, on their knees, etc.  It was an amazing time of thankful prayer with our small group.
On that note...I have a specific prayer request for any one who reads this on Tuesday.  My kiddos, along with many others, will be taking the TAKS test today.  It is a day we prepare for all year BUT remind the kids that is it a day to "show-off" what they learned instead of stress out about.  Pray for patience for the kids and us teachers!  It will be a long day.
P.S. Every Monday night we get together with friends and eat, play games, and watch the Bachelor.  I look forward to it each week and tonight was no different.  We had four couples over and let me just say I was embarrassed to be watching it.  Now don't get me wrong, I will most likely watch it next season (think less of me if you would like) but I am disgusted right now with Mr. Jason.  No wonder he is not married...he bails on everything.  Luckily my night was not wasted because I loved being with friends but until next season I am officially ticked off at the Bachelor.

No comments: