ENJOYING THE SWEET THINGS FROM ABOVE...JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Sunday, October 26

Home Sweet Home

Shane and I recently bought our first home! We spent this past summer fixing it up. It is such a neat feeling to have a place you created together that is yours. We are super social people and enjoy having get togethers at our house often. Here are a few (well quite a few) before and afters. Hopefully you can come by and visit soon...we would love to cook you dinner. Have a blessed Sunday...we are off to support our COWBOYS!
Couple of highlights from the slide show:
1.  Check out the lime green and bright purple that used to exist in the back bedrooms!
2.  Props to Shane and his Grandfather who built our dining room table...it is beautiful and will always be something special!
3. Take a peek at the before and after of our wallpapering debut.  We actually had fun wallpapering the kitchen but it took FOREVER!
3.  My brother gave us a painting of our engagement picture...kind of creepy hanging on the wall...but to neat to not have up.
4.  New light fixtures...it is amazing the little things that excite you when fixing a house!
5.  My favorite thing in our house...my wedding bouquet.  My parents had my bouquet preserved and framed...it is beautiful and looks just like it did on our wedding day!
6.  Shane's man room...or room of death is what I call it! 

8 comments:

Lori said...

Thanks for the sweet message on my blog, love yours!! Pretty house, Wonderful table!!! We have the same art work that you do in your living room in ours :-) And yes, we should all get together, I love living so close to everyone!

Rachel said...

Hey Crystal! I found your blog from your post on my blog. It was great to see you guys, too! And congrats on the house!

Alli said...

Hi guys! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog so I could find you. The house looks great - congratulations!

Kevin and Laura said...

Hey Chrystal! I'm so glad you are in the blogging world now! Your house looks great, I LOVE your bedroom furniture!! I want black furniture for the girls nursery and our room:)
I know you wanted to see my stationary site...it is still a work in progress...we're adding new designs all the time. But anyway the link is on our blog or you can go to www.forkeepsdesign.com. I'll be offering a 15% discount for all my blog readers on holiday orders Nov. through Dec.
Take care!

Jodi said...

Hey!! I join everyone else in thanking you for your sweet message on my blog... you are such the sweetheart. I look forward to keeping up with you and Shane! He is so lucky to have you... you let him have a room of death. ;)

LOVE your house! If and when we get to move, I may have to hire you to help me with decor!!! :)

Lyndi said...

Didn't know you blogged! So exciting!

Kyla said...

I love your house!! It all looks so beautiful- well done. I am only dreaming of the day we finally buy a house...only about 8 more months or so!

Wase... said...

I loved looking at all of your pictures. It looks like the two of you are doing great and enjoying life. So glad to hear from you and I love that I can catch up on how you're doing. The house looks beautiful!! And, thank you for your sweet comment about Jack.