ENJOYING THE SWEET THINGS FROM ABOVE...JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Monday, October 20

Trying this world out...

I once, not to long ago, thought this was so goofy!  So why...you might ask...am I making this?  So this is what I came up with:
1.) I kept running into people and even though I hadn't talked to them in a while knew WAY to much about their lives (because I had looked at pictures on their blogs).  I decided if they knew I actually had a blog it would be much less creepier!  
2.) It is a dead give away when a couple makes a blog that they must be about to announce they are having a baby...posting pictures is what this is all about right.  No...Shane and I are no where near having a baby...but now whenever we do we won't fall into that trap.
3.)  Finally it has been a great source of encouragement to read some of your blogs.  Many prayer warriors have joined  together through the blog world.  Whether laughter, advice, or prayers...it is a neat way to communicate.
So join in on this journey and maybe the next time we run into you at homecoming or out at camp it won't be so creepy that I know how much your new baby weighs and you have no clue where Shane and I even live.  
Have a blessed day,
Shane and Crystal

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay! I'm glad you've joined the blog world and am happy to leave your first comment!