ENJOYING THE SWEET THINGS FROM ABOVE...JOIN THE JOURNEY!

Wednesday, January 7

Christmas #4...Santa

We drove to Plano at midnight on Christmas Eve.  I forgot to tell Santa where I would be so I had to get back to the house I grew up in as quick as I could so I could go to bed before he came.  When I woke up Santa had left all our goodies in the same little corner he has for so many years.  Santa gave us lots of matching things this year...see below...  It was very early in the morning...and we were excited about the boots and sweater Santa found at Kohls!  It is funny we used to hate it when Mom made us match and now we go out of our way to do so.  I am the lucky one because she is more fashionable than I ever thought about being. This picture made me laugh!  This is the back of Jonathans WRAPPED gift to me.  He needs to take wrapping lessons from Santa next year...great gift though...thanks little brother!  Below are pics of when Shane ran out from the room and saw what Santa had left him...apparently he REALLY wanted a lawnmower...he even tried it out at the house.
Every year is more special and creates more memories for our little family of two.  If you know me very well you know my family means the world to me.  I was so glad to spend Christmas morning with them and enjoy the things we did when we were little.  My little brother and sister are two of my favorite people to be around and Christmas was no different!  365 days until next time I get to try and see Santa get down that chimney!

1 comment:

Holly Packer said...

Hey Crystal!! I had no idea you blogged...but I'm glad I found it...I love keeping up with people. I am going to add your blog to my list on mine :D I hope you and Shane are doing well...it looks like it from what I've read!! Blessings to you both!! -Holly Packer